Web Link :
Company Pofile :
Brief of the company:
Indian Mesh Private Limited is a boutique IT solutions firm. We have a vision of making online services friendlier and building business networks stronger. Our exhaustive market research, interlinked with innovation, aims to create a mesh of global audience consisting of industries, institutions, small & medium sized businesses, non-profit organizations, government departments and individuals.
Our Mission is to motivate, educate, associate, cater strategies and remove blockages for future entrepreneurs, startups and established organizations. With our firm commitment towards facilitation and innovation we build unique interface and provide a platform for social and professional networking, along with business development. For more information you can visit our website www.indianmesh.com
About Internship :
Currently, we are looking for a Business Development Intern.
An ideal candidate will be self-motivated and eager to work as part time with a young and growing company with a unique business model. Candidates with excellent communication and analytical skills are highly encouraged to apply. BDIs would coordinate the production of public relations, media, promotions and advertising. They would ensure the Indianmesh’s and its products message is distributed across channels and to targeted audience in order to meet the objectives. This means a BDI would seek out new ways for branding and growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Facilitate growth, sales, and marketing strategies for products
• Increase revenue generation.
• Leverage data and analytics to drive insights.
• Spread awareness about products.
• He/she has to meet with business / commercial establishment and educate them on the services and products we offer
• He/she will be given a particular area/territory for working wherein he will have to go to colleges, universities, business establishments.
• He/she have to visit cooperate offices also, in order to bring new IT Projects for the company.
1. Any Graduate
2. Internship Period: Minimum 1 month and maximum 6 months
3. Skills required
• Excellent communication skills
• Should posses strong convincing skills
• Positive attitude with an emphasis on self-motivation and a high quality of work
• Collaborative leadership
Interns allowed to work from home :
Interns allowed to work on part time :